Birds Chemise Silk Nightdress
A gorgeous, quirky yet classic flock of birds painted by various eighteenth century painters, including young watercolourist Sarah Stone. This is a truly unique and beautiful fabric. designed to be just a little different.
The birds silk nightdress has a gently scooped neckline, delicate straps and is softly flared over the hips to just above knee level. It look fantastic whether worn in bed, at home or even dressed up to go out - complimented perhaps by a wrap, shrug, cashmere cardigan or even under a leather jacket.
- Fine silk
- Gently scooped flattering neckline
- Delicate shoulder straps
- Softly flared over the hips
- Short design to just above knee level
- Intricately painted birds on a cream background
- Machine wash at 30 degrees or dry clean